Weddings are a compulsory part of our life which is most memorable and unforgettable for anyone. Now a day’s wedding seasons are it’s on the peak .Marriages are arranged in the heaven but settled on the earth .Hijab is a first and foremost preference of a Muslim and every Muslim wants to adopt modest and elegant look in their style.Hijab is a decent style to wear on your outfits. It keeps you comfort and soothe among all the people .You can stand with confidently and boldly in the gathering. Hijab is a sign of our modesty and nobility and it becomes trendy but with wedding dresses it creates much elegant look. There are many ways to wear hijab ,you can buy any type of hijab from market in different rates. Mostly girls prefer the hijab on their wedding because it gives you an elegant look and enhance your outlook beauty .If you wear simple dress means light embroidered you can put on fancy hijab with your beautiful dress. A simple changing can give you a new effect to your appearance. It is not compulsory that you can only wear white dress with hijab because white is the culture of western you can choose any color of your choice. It is my suggestions that brides should put on these dresses which is very nice and comfy and hijab gives you more strength to move in the crowd but keep in your mind fancy and dark colors of hijab can put on only in marriages.
Different ways of hijab:
1. If you have golden wedding dress then you can easily maroon velvet fancy hijab can put on with this dress .Golden and red is a traditional color for brides mostly they carry these colors these colors are good but the girls who want to do something different they can go with different colors such as pink, blue, silver, green and purple. These shades are very fabulous and amazing in bridal costume.
2. When girls are planning their wedding dress they think their dress should be like a fairy and a Barbie doll therefore the wedding gowns are made according to the dressing of these characteristics but girls should wear full sleeves on their wedding, my purpose is not as you keep away from fashion and adopt hijab compulsory although hijab is in trend of brides.
3. Where we talk about hijab girls think that who is wearing hijab on wedding? It is the day of grooming and hijab can hide overall dressing but these are the great ideas and the style of Arabic brides. If your dress is golden and maroon you should go with mehndi shade hijab if your dress is lightly embroidered then hijab is full embellished with beads, stones and laces give a dashing look to over all look.
4. Some brides wear full volume frock and lehengas they are worried about the setting of dupata they have no need to be worry in our presence they can wear the beautiful and stunning frock with white embroidered hijab silk fabric ,net and silk are very good combination. If a lightly touch is in your dress which do you like you can easily put on for hijab as just like beige, peach ,sky blue, skin and light pink gives a marvelous look.
5. In Arabic style the groom and bride wear white color dress but groom can wear simple outfit but bride never be liked in simple because bridal is the name of beautification and ornamentation. Therefore bride can carry fully embellished hijab with light thread work gown.
6. Mostly shy girls who doesn’t want to reveal herself among the people hijab is for themselves because it is trend and comfy for you. It is available in all fabrics as just like chiffon, silk, cotton and many others .You can add pins, broaches, ribbons and clips to increase your charm, crown like hijab, square hijab and heart type hijab are the part of trend.
In the last I want to tell you that hijab is a trend and in Islam hijab is compulsory and now in trend .You can buy any type of hijab for grooming yourselves on your memorable day and can wear in any time of the day .If your wedding is in day time then my dear brides you can go with light colors and during night functions you should wear dark colors hijab which gives you outstanding and dazzling look .I hope you will like this article and good for your marriage grooming.
Category: Wedding wear