Selecting a right bridal saree:
We all know that marriage is beginning of new life of girl. No wonder every girl wants to look her best on that special day, because at that time she is getting ready for her husband. At wedding reception and wedding occasion, saree plays a traditional and vital role. There are some tips and ideas which can help you out in selection of saree for your special day.
1) Your budget: first you got to know about your budget. After that you can select out perfect saree which can probably look bet on you.
2) Nature of fabric: one has to be careful in selection of fabric of saree because it can either make you look slim of or bulky then you actually are. For wedding, silk is best fabric as it has capacity to stay long without messing up. Silk is also expensive one so one can also go for chiffon too.
3) Color: color selection is of immense importance. As red and pink are considered as traditional colors for bridals but you can g for something unique. If you have fair complexion then bright colors will look best on you. But if you have dark complexion and have extra bulk on you body then darker shades will make you look fairer and slim.
4) Blouse style: there are number of options for blouse designs. You can go with either matching blouse or contrasts it. Try to avoid backless and deep neck blouse if you are from liberal family. Blouse can be heavy. One thing should be kept in mind that heavier you select your dress, more uncomfortable you will go.
5) Do some window shopping: Go out for a window shopping and see what designs and styles are available in market. In this way you can judge out current styles and designs. it is good because you can also order designer to make saree for you, based on style you like. Also one can observe colors and styles that are trending in market and fashion world.
6) Buying saree: if you are going to buy a saree for your reception then you should wait and think about a designer that
can help you out and make saree for you. It will be best suited for your body shape and size as well. but it can only be dependent on your budget. If you have high budget, then you can go toward designer saree. If your budget is low then buy that saree you love.
Maroon and silver bridal saree for wedding reception:
Beautiful embroidered bridal maroon saree:
Orange and pink bridal saree:
Maroon and white bridal saree with grey highlights:
Highly embellished bridal saree:
Colorful bridal saree:
Different style embroidered bridal saree:
Beautiful bridal saree design:
Red bridal lehenga saree:
Highly embellished bridal saree for reception:
Category: Wedding wear