Traditional weddings are take place following all traditions that vary from the customs t the dressing of groom and bride. We always write about the accessories of bridal like dressing, shoes and other things but today we have compiled a collection for grooms that can wear Khussa at their wedding to be royal men. In Pakistan groom wears Khussa and Shervani that look awesome and fabulous in the traditional point of view.
Khussa is generally produced in the city Multan that is famous for the prime quality Khussas. Mainly subtle leather fabric is use in insole and outsole in different designed way while on the other hand upper body of shoes is embellished with different material like tilla, Aar, sequins, stones and thread to present a full package for a groom. I remember when I once went to Multan I purchased the amazing Kola Puri Chappal for myself and a gift of ravishing Khussa for my brother that he liked a lot.
The amazing thing about these khussa is that the both shoes of pair are in same size interchangeably, you can exchange one into other foot. The front part of khussa is curved into the pointy shape that is called the ‘nok’ of the khussa. Well an extravagant assortment is here that you can style at your wedding with the fashionable Shervani. If you are wishing of buying a good pair matched with your wedding dress then scroll down screen t explores different designs in multiple colors.
1. Red color printed fabric used to make the embellished piece
2. Groom footwear exceptionally beautiful
3. Dark color combination for your wedding dress
4. Attached pointy front part of beautiful khussa
5. Gray fully embroidered groom khussa shoes
6. Golden tilla work on wedding khussa for men
7. Colorful stripes of thread and motifs on black khussa
8. A decent style statement for pastel color lovers
9. Simple but sophisticated khussa for wedding
10. Lush black khussa embroidered with stones and dabka
11. Golden tilla used to make this wedding khussa for men
Category: Wedding Shoes