When we talk about India we can say that it is rich with culture and traditions in fact the rich culture contains awesome collection of dresses with intricate embroidery that is done with the precious and prime quality material usually embellished on bridals outwear to innovate a unique piece of collection. What to talk of the designers a long list is here if we mention all who are amazing in their works in fact people are crazy to wear their creations like Manish Malhotra, Neeta Lulla, Ritu Kumar, Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla and many more to mention. That’s why I have categorized different Indian designer dresses for wedding I am sure your eyes will fix on the outclass range of outfits that are spruced up with rich work enchanting hues and glitz.
When I was searching for the dresses I have come to know one thing that this culture has royalty in its creation with classic pieces of attires that have attraction for the customers. These designer dresses are expensive but for the customer their replica is also available who cannot afford the rich embroidered dresses. Do you want to wear these exemplary outfits on wedding then get an idea of the attires. Get ready girls because I am going to disclose the awesome assortment with glamorous silhouettes.
1. A royal piece of Indian designer dress for girls
2. Heavy embroidered anarkali frocks for modern girls
3. Narrow A-line lehenga choli dress with dupatta
4. Thread work on bold pink lehenga choli dress
5. Anarkali embroidered outfit with big border line
6. Anarkali embroidered outfit with big border line
7. Full flair red dress with radiant golden intricate embroidery
8. Traditional net orange lehenga and embroidered choli dupatta
9. Indian pink designer lehenga choli attire for wedding
10. Traditional silk saree with quarter sleeve red choli
11. Floor length full flair red and off white dress of girls
Category: Designer Dresses