When it comes to hijab we know that it is the first preference of every Muslim lady who wants to depict herself modest. We have written a lot on hijab styles but now at this time I have categorized the hijab styles for bridals that they can carry on their wedding day. Well in most of the Asian countries brides wear full heavy embellished dupatta with elegant hairstyle but these hijab style dresses have been styled with outclass hijab styles for bridals with a great look that everyone vows at them.
These dresses are traditional with stoned and precious rich cultural work with modern detailing. Indonesian and Turkish bridals mostly wear these hijab at their wedding day with awesome up do of hair that makes the hijab style more elegant with sophistication and enhance the face beauty. Right type of jewelry is worn by bridals but I can’t narrate any word for their enchanting beauty only an addition of hijab in their wedding clothing.
First the red color is totally traditional but you can try other colors as well like white, turquoise, pink, maroon and green to bring variety and variance to bridal dressing. Loop, morocco, wrapped, turban and traditional styles are some designs of hijab that you can try on your wedding day. Casual hijab are in simple draping while for wedding designers design the embellishments tucked on theme especially the gleam and sparkling stones with the colorful beads that make the look complete. If you have decided to wear these bridal hijab on your wedding day then you are at right space where the variety of styles can guide you about your draping style.
1. Urban bridal wearing out long net embellished hijab with silver stones
2. Matched embroidered dupatta with skin color hijab for bridal
3. Pink casual styling draped hijab style with off white adorned dupatta
4. Traditional Indonesian bridal hijab with red color dupatta
5. Red stone tucked fitted hijab for traditional bridals
6. Turban wedding beige hijab for bridals
7. Double draped wrapped style bridal hijab for wedding dress
8. Morocco hijab style with Moroccan jewelry head piece
9. Up do style with embellished crown like long hijab for bridals
10. Simple draping of bridal hijab dress with head jewelry
11. Princess like head cover jewelry with hijab
12. Black women attiring style of purple net hijab for bridals
Category: Bridal Wear