In South Asia the traditional dressing is very famous all over the world most importantly Pakistan and India is rich in cultural and traditional dresses which is designed for bridals and also for single girls. Therefore I have come with some enchanting dressing code that is Pishwas outfits which is similar to anarkali dresses and its draping can be in open front and close too, it’s upon you and the designer that what type of stitching the dress required. Generally Pishwas is paired with simple pajama or Churidar pajama.
I remember the past years when in my childhood I heard saying my mother who commented on bridal dress that the Pishwas wearing by bridal is looking spectacular but nowadays it is named as gown or anarkali frock. Rich and intricate embroidery is put on the outfits which also enhance the beauty of dresses. In India this draping dress is really liked by girls and brides too in fact Pakistani girls love to wear especially on wedding functions and parties. If you want to glance at the enchanting attires just look at the pictures given below to get an idea.
1. Over flair Pishwas formal dress
2. Beautiful silver embroidered dress for girls
3. Floral pattern open front full sleeve Pishwas gown
4. Subtle embroidery with sheer fabric
5. Half sleeve printed outfit paired with Churidar pajama
6. Outclass color patterns used to make this designer dress
7. Full flair Pishwas wearing by Shradha Kapoor
8. Chiffon dress for girls
9. Outclass purple pink Pishwas with silver embroidery and patches
10. Mint heavy embroidered Pishwas for bridals
11. This one red dress is just more than wow in its floor length style
Category: Bridal Wear