Malung wedding wear ethnic headdresses for girls
Malung is located area of Dalarna that is province of Sweden and there the percentage of the population is different but majority belongs with Christina’s culture. They are passing their life according their own individual customs and traditions and their wedding function is also celebrated in exclusive style where bride ethnically wear white & red contrasted hues dress with customary heavy matchless jewelry in which most noteworthy is bridal headdress that is designed in endearing crown style by using varied types of materials. This traditional Malung bride’ head piece superbly decorated by miniature charms and beads to exude entire impressive customary bridal look.
Some other Malung women are also cover their heads with traditional colors headbands and petite scarves with straps those have dress matching theme. Back draped braid style headdress is also included in this great impressive collection that superbly created by hand embroidery. Floral headpieces are also liked by Malung women those really express enchanting elegance. Let see below and get inspiration from Malung bride & wedding wear head dresses.
1. Malung girl dress matching head & shoulder cover
2. Bridal wear Malung traditional gold embellished head crown
3. Trendy beads adorned Malung head dress with cap
4. Malung girls’ ethnic wedding dance performance
5. Little girls red & green dresses with identical fabric head covers
6. Malung girl pleated fabric head cap with ethnic attire
7. Multihued beads and threads decorated bridal head dress
8. Adorable fresh flowery head crown for Malung wedding
9. Dalarna bride ethnic headdress with draping threads braids
10. Little head cover with straps for Sweden woman
Category: Bridal Headband